welcome to lorem (ipsum)!

Ipsum. A mega-city that is located beachside, with mountains and a river surrounding its expansive homes and towering buildings. The city is beyond beautiful... yet none of the residents have any idea how they arrived, and have yet to leave, because Ipsum is a city you can never leave -- not by choice. People appear here without any knowledge where they are, no one knows what country or world they are even in. Yet, the city still provides for her people. Jobs, homes, goods are all readily available, and there is a place for everyone, be it the good or bad — Ipsum shall provide.

Please make yourself at home… you will not be returning to yours any time soon.

We are an Intermediate to Advanced RP Forum that offers a sandbox world for our members to play in with plot driven events! Please read all the rules before joining, and please be sure to register your OOC account first, with your name, then please register your character account in PROPER CAPITALISATION after you make a reserve. Please ensure you have registered with the proper naming convinctions of your character's country. We have no word count, we are rated L3|S3|V3, and are pleased to have you join us.

CURRENT EVENT: FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS

JULY 19: RULES UPDATE: We will now allow Silent Protags on a case by case basis. Please use the inquiry forum if you wish to apply for one of these.

JULY 14: RULES UPDATE: You must have a reservation. If you have not had a reservation in 10 days, your app will be dropped. If you have not had a reservation for a month, character account will be dropped, even if you have asked to hold the character in a recent Activity Check.

JULY 6: TAG BOX CHANGES We have some updates to our tag box, read about it here

7nadir 17denizen 16syzygy 15xephyr 5zenith 5nether

Add Reply

ð“£ð“ªð“µð“® Of The Winter Souls, Jumin Shipper

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Fluctuating between extremes Afraid of love, or trust, or feeling
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

May 13 2018, 05:05 AM
Jumin
Richer than a king 👑
summary
This is Han Jumin, the rich kid from Mystic Messenger! I pulled him from the start of his own line, where Glam Choi was trying to get him to marry her "student", Sarah, and was being very shady. I'll try to avoid spoilers, but there might be a few...

Please be kind to Jumin, he doesn't even know what a doughnut is, please teach him things. He is a sheltered rich kid who says he's 27 (he's 26 by international standards) and loves cats more than what is rational, especially his precious Elizabeth the 3rd, a gift from V and Rika. He loves his cat more than any woman, and it's almost borderline it is an obsession. He's a kid with some issues with emotions, might or might not have severe OCD and has controlling issues. He's a bit of a mess internally.

But externally he is someone who has been groomed his whole life to be the next CEO of an international Company that is worth billions of USD/Trillions of SKW. He is very, very rich and it shows, with what he wears and how clueless he is about regular people things. He's got caviar tastes and a platinum budget and thinks 1 million won (almost 1000 dollars) is pocket money.

friends
There are very few he'll open up to completely, like V, and he's very reserved so making friends with Jumin is a bit hard-- but possible. If your heart is in the right place, and not set on his wallet, he's more open to being close. Professional relationships work better for him, though, and his current friends consider him an emotionless robot (but he not, he just hides his emotions). Expect him to be a bit clueless about some things, as said before, and expect him to be shocked at the lack of some things he's quite used too.

enemies
Politically, Jumin just buys enemy corporations and brings them into the fold of the Mauris Corp. otherwise... he just doesn't care. Oh, and he has tea every Wednesday with the Queen. Yeah, be jealous.

romance
Okay, yes this is possible-- but there are some massive issues with dating Jumin. First, male or female, because I think Jumin is bisexual but with Ace/Homo romantic tendencies, you have to first prove to him you don't want him because he is bloody rich. He will suspect that, so you have to literally ease him into trusting you. THEN! You have to convince him that you are more important to him than his cat, which means that he'll need to let go of Rika in order to move beyond his cat (It's CONVILUDED) by helping him get over his anxiety and "untangle his emotions". Finally, you have to accept the fact that his world will shift, and you will become his main focus. He will obsess over you, dote on you, keep you close and call just to hear your voice, even at 3 am, when apart. He is needy as hell and needs to know that you actually love him and that you support him and care... He needs constant reassurance for both his anxiety and his OCD... plus he's very much going to have to be taught how to be a boyfriend. He will make all the decisions, he will not understand how to take an argument... He's a hot mess...He might have BDSM tendencies, so be careful.

But, he's loyal, he's so loving, he's so giving and will pamper and adore the person he loves, and will go to the ends of the earth to keep them happy and safe. He loves with his whole heart and once opened up is a well of emotions and personality that is so utterly devoted to the one he loves, that he will place them even above himself and his own needs. He loves heart, soul and body, so completely that nothing can stop him...

So expect that if you want him romantically...

harja

Syzygy

Mystic Messenger

♂

Idol

as played by Kitten
You don't see love with your eyes, you see it with your heart.
Player Pronouns she/her
Player Age Twenty-five

awards

Jun 7 2018, 10:07 PM
Han Jumin

Hey, rich jerk, look who's here to kick you down a few pegs and bring you into reality! Well, at least try to--anyways, yes! Have ZEN, the beloved uprising idol of Ipsum who happens to really need to get in touch with a familiar face--regardless if it is of one cat obsessed CEO-in-the-making.

I bet Jumin would love to figure out a way to cash in on ZEN's talents~

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

Jun 7 2018, 10:13 PM
Ryu Hyun

Why would Jumin need to use his friend as a cash cow when he's already rich as hell? Perhaps instead, Jumin can help nurture and grow his fame, money well spent if you ask him. Maybe ZEN can be at the talent agency he was signed with and actually LEARN who owns it, thus own's his contract. LOL

Syzygy

Mystic Messenger

♂

Idol

as played by Kitten
Player Pronouns she/her
Player Age Twenty-five

awards

Jun 7 2018, 10:23 PM
Han Jumin

LISTEN, it's not like ZEN really thinks that Jumin needs him for cash or anything, he just knows the guy loves to make money, duh. Anyway, I love that idea tbh, I can't imagine his reaction being joyful...he'd want to actually rip some of his pretty silver hair out but...that's not beneficial to anyone, especially himself.

New talent agency, new gigs, same ol' cat obsessed jerk dangling opportunity over his head. While some things change, others remain the same...regardless of how much he WISHES they would shift. I think it could work out well if ZEN is conversing with maybe his new agent and boom, Mr. Han comes waltzing in...leaving ZEN to gawk in utter silence until he's spotted.

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

Jun 7 2018, 10:29 PM
Ryu Hyun

I love this idea. Let's make it happen. You wanna start it out? Mr. Han and Elizabeth are both VERY EXCITED to see ZENNY ;3

Syzygy

Mystic Messenger

♂

Idol

as played by Kitten
Player Pronouns she/her
Player Age Twenty-five

awards

Jun 7 2018, 10:36 PM
Han Jumin

That cat better not get anywhere near ZEN or he is gonna have a meltdown, let's just be real. But yes, give me a little bit and I will toss something together once I have a template and such (and a spare moment to gather my mediocre writing skills together). <3

Syzygy

Tokyo Ghoul

⚦

Waiter

as played by Ren
Do you know why the rose is beautiful? Because you pluck it before it withers.
Player Pronouns he/him, they/them
Player Age 19

awards

Jul 3 2018, 09:26 PM

Han Jumin

Rich kid meet rich kid. Or rather... formerly rich kid. Kanae is the last survivor of a wealthy, influential, aristocratic family in Germany. Even though they've spend the last nine years as a servant of their cousin's-- part of an even more influential family and international business conglomerate, the Tsukiyama Group, based in Japan-- they've retained their tastes for the extravagant.

It could be interesting for these two to hang out. Also easy to meet, because Kanae works and spends most of their time in Vestibulum. Kanae's also pretty clueless about anything but high society, though they've had a bit of experience with the harsher side of life, they really don't understand the lives of the common citizens at all.

Could be fun because while Kanae is obviously well-bred, upper-class, and knowledgeable about high society, they've also spent the past nine years as a servant, let alone coming to Ipsum from being tortured and having absolutely nothing with them in terms of money.

Also they're a cat person, at least in my headcanon. So, perks there too.

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

Jul 3 2018, 11:27 PM
Kanae von Rosewald

I can see Jumin would honestly, HONESTLY try to recruit Kanae as his secretary/personal assistant, seeing as his has not shown up in Ipsum. But I doubt Kanae would want to work for him. Don't do it, Kanae.

Jumin is pretty clueless about the ways of commoner life and tries to avoid it for the most part. But he's a good man, and would be happy to have a fellow socialite to talk too-- even if they don't have two won to rub together-- Thus the job offer.

Elizabeth the Third is more than his pet, Kanane, get ready for a man who will gush and obsess over his cat as if it was his significant other. >__> Jumin is odd. But a fellow cat lover will be a breath of fresh air.

Syzygy

Tokyo Ghoul

⚦

Waiter

as played by Ren
Player Age 19

awards

Jul 3 2018, 11:42 PM

Han Jumin

Seriously though, Kanae would be really tempted. Depends on how well they hit it off, but if they decide Jumin is agreeable enough then they might actually work for him. Particularly if a place to live is a part of that bargain. Kanae is really craving some security.

This child is no stranger to obsessions. They obsess over Shuu. Shuu obsesses over various people and things and whatnot. They're used to that. Either they'll understand or just be kind of like "whatever floats your boat."

Give Kanae the kitty. Let them pet the kitty. Kitty petting is therapeutic.

Honestly though. It won't take too much to recruit this child. If they don't argue on first meeting and if Kanae gets somewhere to live, then they're basically sold. Send help.

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

Jul 7 2018, 04:42 AM
Kanae von Rosewald

I mean, if Kanae wants to work gruelling hours and have to deal with Jumin's... erm... strange demands, Kanae will have a job. That will pay well. Jumin is very rich, so he would pay his personal assistant well, so Kanae can afford their own place wherever they desire.

Jumin will expect his assistant to know both business and idols and how to keep up with projects of all kinds, keep a calendar and answer his cellphone. He's very particular, as well, and Kanae would have to earn his trust, or he would treat them like just another employee.

Syzygy

Tokyo Ghoul

⚦

Waiter

as played by Ren
Player Age 19

awards

Jul 7 2018, 05:38 AM

Han Jumin

I'm 90 percent sure they'd end up taking the job, regret it as they may. I'd tell them not to but they'll do whatever they're gonna do. Kanae'd have a little bit of learning to do, but they'd probably catch on fairly quickly, at least-- expect them to be a complete dork for a bit though.

Nadir

Mystic Messenger

♂

Mauris Corp. CEO

as played by Snow
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age ∞

awards

Jul 7 2018, 06:27 AM
Kanae von Rosewald

Would you like to start? I think Jumin would put out a wanted ad for an interview. Would Kanae apply?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Welcome to Lorem Ipsum's cbox! It might seem quiet, that's because we're happily chatting away on the Discord Server! Link above! However, if you wish to chat here, please feel free to leave a message, we don't bite! We'll happily chat here as well! Please be sure to read the rules! We're excited to have you!