welcome to lorem (ipsum)!

Ipsum. A mega-city that is located beachside, with mountains and a river surrounding its expansive homes and towering buildings. The city is beyond beautiful... yet none of the residents have any idea how they arrived, and have yet to leave, because Ipsum is a city you can never leave -- not by choice. People appear here without any knowledge where they are, no one knows what country or world they are even in. Yet, the city still provides for her people. Jobs, homes, goods are all readily available, and there is a place for everyone, be it the good or bad — Ipsum shall provide.

Please make yourself at home… you will not be returning to yours any time soon.

We are an Intermediate to Advanced RP Forum that offers a sandbox world for our members to play in with plot driven events! Please read all the rules before joining, and please be sure to register your OOC account first, with your name, then please register your character account in PROPER CAPITALISATION after you make a reserve. Please ensure you have registered with the proper naming convinctions of your character's country. We have no word count, we are rated L3|S3|V3, and are pleased to have you join us.

CURRENT EVENT: FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS

AUGUST 5: With the new CREDITS STORE now in use, all active accounts will be receiving 500 credits as a gift to get everyone started!

AUGUST 1: SPOTLIGHT NOMINATIONS are up! Nominate before the 7th!

JULY 24: ACTIVITY CHECK IS UP! Thank you for checking in guys! There's also been an update to how we handle MEMBER CLAIMS.

JULY 19: RULES UPDATE: We will now allow Silent Protags on a case by case basis. Please use the inquiry forum if you wish to apply for one of these.

JULY 14: RULES UPDATE: You must have a reservation. If you have not had a reservation in 10 days, your app will be dropped. If you have not had a reservation for a month, character account will be dropped, even if you have asked to hold the character in a recent Activity Check.

JULY 6: TAG BOX CHANGES We have some updates to our tag box, read about it here

9nadir 17denizen 21syzygy 17xephyr 7zenith 5nether

Add Reply

mistakes were made, shouto & katsuki

Xephyr

BNHA

Superhero/HA Deputy Director

as played by Roswell
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jun 4 2018, 05:13 AM
Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

At some point, he'd regained his senses enough to register people talking around him, though he did not register what was being said. It sounded...medical. There was a sterile scent, pale (blurred, out of focus) colors...Hospital. Fuck. After that, he was out again. Both due to his injuries, and the sedatives. He hadn't realized it, but the second he'd started to wake up, he'd started struggling again, and had been immediately put under so they could finish stitching him up.

After that, it was a blur. Time meant nothing and, while it had really only been maybe an hour or two since he'd been picked up, for all Katsuki knew it could have been a week. He drifted in and out (mostly out) in a haze of painkillers, and just enough sedative to keep him docile.

It was a sorry sight, to say the least. Katsuki stretched out on his stomach in the hospital bed, arms and legs restrained (he'd already fought once, they didn't trust him not to try and flee or worse), his back an ugly mosaic of deep purples and angry reds with a line of sutures from shoulder to lower back just to the left of his spine. A similar sight could be found at his right calf, though there were four lines of stitches there, like claws had sunk in and ripped him open - which wasn't far off the mark.

Even through all of that, the only thought that remained in his mind was that he needed to, somehow, let Shouto know what had happened. He'd been stupid as fuck, but he was alive.

Notes -- Notes go here
★roswell

Xephyr

BNHA

H.A. Director/Superhero

as played by SNOW
No hope, just lies and you're taught to cry into your pillow. But I survived-- I'm still breathing.
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jun 10 2018, 07:32 AM
I found solace in the strangest place way in the back of my mind
I saw my life in a stranger's face And it     was     mine
How many threads do these two have now???????
The hospital had called the young director, as he was leaving his office for a meeting with a few parliament members. The call had stopped his short, the teen had cancelled the meeting on short notice, and stormed out of the Hero Office with worry and anger mixed on his face. There was no stopping the young man as he rushed to the hospital, and sat in waiting as Katsuki was in the ER. He wasn't next of kin, so he wasn't admitted to stay in the room... but he had refused to leave the waiting room near Katsuki's room, his mind going a million miles a minute.

Hours drug on, as Shouto conducted business from the phone, and got some strings pulled for both himself and the injured teen that sat behind that stark white door, the only colour being a number for the room and his name on a plate. That meant he would be in the room a while. But it was a private room, and one that was close to the nurse's station, Shouto had made sure of that.

The doctor permitted him entry finally, and Shouto soon took a seat by the bed, talking to the blonde, and making sure he had company while he slept. A nurse talked the young superhero into getting himself something to eat from the cafe downstairs, so Shouto stood, agreeing he needed food and a cup of coffee. He wouldn't be gone 20 minutes, walking back with a sandwich and a mug of hot coffee steaming from it when he walked back in.

His eyes lifted to the bed, and the awake Katsuki, his duel hews widening a moment before a smile formed, "You're awake. Let me get the doctor... You stay laying down..."

Xephyr

BNHA

as played by Roswell
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jun 11 2018, 05:48 AM

For the most part, he was entirely unaware of what was going on around him. The majority of the time, he was out cold, with the occasional struggle to return to consciousness that came with sounds he was not aware enough to process, that seemed muffled or far away. There was a quality to it that struck him, on a subconscious level, as familiar, though, and calmed his instinctive (very weak) attempts to tug at his restraints whenever he drifted closer to waking.

Then it stopped. And the absence of it had him fighting to wake up once again, and then to free himself so he could leave whether the staff liked it or not. So, by the time Shouto returned, he'd managed to pry his eyes open. Relief washed through him at the sight of the other man, there was no more need to push himself to get home to him; Katsuki calmed again, relaxing and abandoning his renewed attempts to escape.

He groaned, burying his face in his pillow. He didn't want to see the doctor - if he was to receive a lecture from anyone, he'd rather it be Shouto. He wanted to make a sarcastic comment - because it wasn't like he could get up anyway, he'd tried - but words were still hard to form, mind fuzzy and slow under the influence of the pain medication and the lingering traces of sedative. So, instead, he settled for what he hoped came across as a sarcastic grumble instead. Yeah, fine, drag the doctor back and let them poke at him or lecture him or do something else annoying, why not, his night was already going so well.

Notes -- Notes go here
★roswell

Xephyr

BNHA

H.A. Director/Superhero

as played by SNOW
No hope, just lies and you're taught to cry into your pillow. But I survived-- I'm still breathing.
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jun 15 2018, 06:25 AM
Seeing the teen bound to the bed was painful for the young man, to watch him struggle a bit. Moving to set his meal to the table, Shouto walked to Katsuki and brushed his fingers along his cheek, gently shushing him before moving to sit. While one hand rubbed at his good arm, his other reached to press the call button. He wasn't gonna leave Katsuki alone.

But he knew what happened... "I told you not to fight him, Katsu-kun." There was sadness in his voice, if not a touch of fear. "What would I have done if I lost you?" He asked softly, fingers moving to stroke his cheek, those dual eyes filling with fear and pain at the very though. He sighed and dropped his head so that it rest against his arm, "Idiot. Why didn't you listen to me... He's so dangerous..."

Shouto looked up as the door opened, blinking away the forming tears as he stood to greet the doctor and ask him questions. Their conversation was short, but it included demands that Katsuki be unbound, that he wouldn't fight anymore, and that the young superhero would ensure it. It took some talking, and maybe a threat, but soon the doctor said he would have the orderlies come and remove the bindings. But if Katsuki fought again, that they would have to sedate him again.

After a short conversation, Shouto walked back to the pathetic and broken form of his boyfriend, and sat before him, pressing his cheek to the other's arm, "They are gonna get you outta these bindings soon, okay? Promise me you'll stay calm?"

Xephyr

BNHA

as played by Roswell
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jun 15 2018, 07:38 AM

He knew it was coming, but knowing and hearing were very different. Shouto's voice...that pain and fear there was his fault. He'd been so stupid rushing in without a plan, without thinking. Anger was a very, very, familiar emotion to him, and yet it had never so thoroughly clouded his judgment as it had while confronting Mercer. He'd always been able to form and adjust tactics and strategies even in the middle of a fight, so his failure was terrifying for so many reasons.

His head turned at the touch, Katsuki un-burying his face from the pillow to look at Shouto again - just in time to catch that expression on the other's face. It reminded him, so vividly, of the day of his capture, the moment before he'd arrived in the city, that look on Shouto's face when he'd realized he couldn't save him.

He never wanted to see that look on the man's face again.

Fuck, that hurt.

"...Couldn' stop m'self..." slow, a little slurred, his mouth not quite cooperating with him yet. All common sense and good judgment had gone out the window at the sight of the man, at the confirmation he'd been staring down the one responsible for Shouto's new scars.

He fell silent again as the door opened, not at all interested in dealing with the medical staff himself. They'd basically tied him down, after all. He didn't pay much attention to the conversation across the room, it took too much effort to do so at the moment, but he did focus on Shouto when the man returned to his side. Oh thank fuck he could have his arms and legs back, "Promise," a slow blink; he could keep that promise now, "You're here, Shou...so...I'don'...have t'go." He'd be pissed, later, if he learned they hadn't let his boyfriend in to see him immediately.

Notes -- Notes go here
★roswell

Xephyr

BNHA

H.A. Director/Superhero

as played by SNOW
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jul 10 2018, 07:17 AM
Fingers pressed to his cheek as he smiled softly at the blonde, tilting his head some as he spoke of not needing to go anywhere because he was right here. Shouto felt himself look concerned, before sighing once more as his fingers moved to brush through his hair, it was usually spiky and wild, but it seemed as deflated now as the man before him. He would shift some, before standing to that the doctor could free the blonde from his binds.

Watching as Bakugou was freed, he would just sigh and wait until they were alone. His eyes followed the nurses as they walked out, and once the door was shut, the director spoke, his eyes not looking to Bakugou, just making sure they remained alone. "He's pretty strong, huh?" His eyes would turn to look at the teen, full of worry that he would have the same nightmares. That he experienced the same hell that he did.

Moving to sit, Shouto's fingers moved to gently lift his covers, to look at the wounds with a gaze of worry, "You can still feel your toes, right?" If Katsuki was paralysed... Shouto would make sure that Alex was nothing but a pile of charred sinue when he was done with him. Tilting downward, the teen pressed a soft kiss to the male's shoulder blade, "I'm not leaving, Katsuki. Please just rest. I refuse to leave."

Xephyr

BNHA

as played by Roswell
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jul 14 2018, 08:22 AM

Later, when he was less drugged and more coherent, he might understand why they'd decided to strap him down. For the moment, it was just something else contributing to his overall discomfort. Each time it happened it came with a little more anxiety - the liquid villain, the sports festival, the League, now the hospital. He was starting to seriously hate being restrained. To have his limbs free again put him more at ease and the first thing he tried to do was pull his hands under his pillow, and instantly regretted the motion. Okay, so, the painkillers worked really well unless he moved too much. Lesson learned.

Katsuki groaned, again, at the question. Strong seemed an understatement. He'd never even heard of anyone or anything that could do what Mercer had done, even in their own world. He'd delivered a full-strength blast to the freak's face and the guy had stood up almost immediately. "Hit 'im with everything...didn't make a dent." What the fuck was he? The tendrils, the weapons they became, his insane healing speed. He couldn't be anything close to human as they knew it, could he?

His toes? He blinked, slow, flexed his toes just to make sure, "Yeah...yeah, don't worry," he wouldn't be crippled, or forced into retirement far too early.

It was frustrating, not being able to move freely. All he really wanted at that moment was to drag Shouto into the hospital bed with him, curl up against him, and sleep. But that just wasn't possible. Katsuki would lapse into silence a moment or so, watching the man at his side though half-lidded eyes. He'd really screwed up, hadn't he. Gone against orders, yes, but it was worse making Shouto worry like that. "I-...I'm sorry, Shouto..." soft, but even through the haze of medication, it was sincere, "Didn't plan it...just...found 'im," he really hadn't set out to hunt the guy down, "remembered what he did t'you...couldn't stop m'self."

Notes -- Notes go here
★roswell

Xephyr

BNHA

H.A. Director/Superhero

as played by SNOW
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jul 21 2018, 09:54 PM
A smile bloomed on the snow and crimson haired boy, his fingers reaching out to brush through his hair as his eyes glittered at the other, before sighing and pressing his head to Katsuki's arm, closing his eyes, "You are so foolish, Kastu-kun. But you survived, that's what matters. I've asked my assistant to cover for me... I might work from here-- but I'm not leaving your side. I'll sleep in this chair if I have too. I refuse to leave you."

He assured the male and held his hand. He couldn't stay angry, he was concerned with the injuries, but he had faith that they would be healed in time. He could only support the male as he worked through such a process. Lips found a patch of flesh, and pressed gently to his arm, before he sighed and sat back, "You should rest. You'll heal faster..." He assured the male.

He could only sit and watch, worried as he grabbed his food and started to eat his first meal all day, offering Katsuki bites as he nibbled. He was not hungry, worry dampening his appetite, but he forced himself to eat anyway. Once his food was gone, he pulled out his laptop, one hand typing as the other held Katsuki's. He read reports and looked over the budget, Talking to Katsuki about maybe getting another cat, or a dog if he wanted once the male was better. Adopting a puppy or a kitten, or whatever Katsuki wanted.

Xephyr

BNHA

as played by Roswell
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Jul 23 2018, 06:50 AM

Yeah, he'd been a dumbass, he knew that. At least Shouto didn't seem pissed at him, even if he probably deserved it. Maybe it would come later, he had no idea, he just wanted to rest and relax. He could do that, now, with the other man beside him.

He slid his fingers between Shouto's with a light squeeze, sighing softly at the advice to rest, "Yeah..." He should, he knew that. It wasn't like there was much else for him to do, anyway. He could barely move without hurting himself, and the medications they'd pumped into him were still doing their jobs for the most part. The sedative was wearing off, at least. He hated the fuzzy, sluggish, feeling it left in his head.

The offers of food were appreciated, but he couldn't take more than a couple bites before it was no longer appetizing. After that, he was content to lie there, letting himself zone in and out depending on whether Shouto was trying to talk to him or not. There was a warmth that settled in his chest, stronger than before, listening to the man suggesting another pet, watching him work.

Katsuki would pull Shouto's hand toward him, pressing a lazy kiss to the back. "Badass dog," it was a little slow, a sleepy mumble. It had been an exhausting night, even with being knocked out for a while earlier, he was still fighting off sleep. He wouldn't last much longer, though, after a few moments the fatigue would win out again and he would drift back to sleep for a while.

Notes -- Notes go here
★roswell

Xephyr

BNHA

H.A. Director/Superhero

as played by SNOW
Player Pronouns Any
Player Age

awards

Aug 12 2018, 05:28 AM
There was a small smile, as the other spoke of a 'badass dog' after kissing his fingers. Katsuki was cute, even in pain and suffering, struggling to stay awake, he was cute. The male needed a bath, he needed to sleep... Shouto could only sigh as he slept and soon went back to work. Hours ticked by, and even as the visiting hours ended, the man refused to leave, opting to sleep in the chair as the nurses came in to check on the blonde. Each check woke him for a moment before he drifted back as they left.

He didn't know how long Katsuki would be out of commission but stayed strong for the young hero with a small smile. He would make sure that the best healer Ipsum had to offer would be called in to look the male over, and make sure that he was returned to normal. He woke to breakfast being pulled in, a blanket over his form and a pillow behind his head, his knees pressed to the armrest as he had curled into the chair.

Yawning, Shouto would rub at his eyes, "Oi, Katsuki... Your food is here..." He said sleepily, before stretching, "I'm gonna go get myself something to eat, do you want anything?"

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Welcome to Lorem Ipsum's cbox! It might seem quiet, that's because we're happily chatting away on the Discord Server! Link above! However, if you wish to chat here, please feel free to leave a message, we don't bite! We'll happily chat here as well! Please be sure to read the rules! We're excited to have you!